Download Pokemon Flux RPGMaker Fan Game
- Creator: Pkmn Flux
- Version: Episode One (v1.0.1)
- Updated: Mar, 5, 2023
Pokemon Flux is being made in RPGMaker with Pokémon Essentials v19. It will be playable on PC and Mac. POKéMON FLUX: An Adventure in Altera Episode One Now Available!
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Xenoverse Download
Welcome to Altera, a wild and diverse region that overflows with abundance as well as danger. It is also the only place in the Pokémon world that emanates large amounts of Pokemon Flux energy, a potent resource that has many uses. Flux is primarily used in electricity generation, but it also has applications in hand-held technologies as well as Pokémon Battles. The value and power of this resource led to rapid economic growth of the region. However, shortly after humans began tapping into Flux energy for power, reports started to emerge about vicious, powered-up Pokémon appearing: the Alter Pokémon.
To combat these Alter Pokémon and preserve peace and prosperity in Altera, the Altera Pokémon League was formed. The purpose of this League is to produce strong trainers to fight the Alter Pokémon, rewarding them with money and fame. This prominent league attracts trainers from all over the world and is structured differently from a typical Gym challenge.
After a championship match in Pokemon Flux Condor City, while going home, three friends meet face by face with the Alter Pokémon threat and soon after embark on a life changing journey across the Altera Region!
- An entirely new battle mechanic, Flux Moves and Alter Battles!
- An dex full of new Pokémon and returning mons from Tandor, Kanto, Johto and many other regions!
- Overworld encounters – complete with behavior patterns, emotion displaying, loot dropping and MUCH more.
- Wild-area like route layout, no more obviously linear maps.
- No gyms! A completely different league structure and game progression from your standard fangame.
- Dynamic lighting for light sources, caves and forests. New and much better looking weather effects.
- Online features like trading, GTS, wonder trading, battling and more.
- Many and many more new features tailor-made for Pokémon Flux!
- The time of the day is relevant for many quests and encounters, but don’t worry, no need for manipulating your OS clock or waiting it out.
- Added DiegoWT to the credits list
- Fixed Vilucard’s overworld not rendering
- Added shiny overworld sprites for Ledyba, Wishiwashi, Trubbish and Vilucard
- Added menu sprite for Alteran Ekans
- Decreased exp boost for traded Pokémon
- Removed forced modest nature from Nidora
- Fixed player getting stuck in Gatehouse doors
- Fixed bug with Karmilarie’s Power Thief ability
- Fixed issue where shiny overworlds would not render on alternate forms
- Fixed issue where battle sprites of shiny Pokemon would not render as such
- Fixed NPC in Rook Center whose dialogue didn’t change after the power was restored
- Fixed exploit where Rare Candies would allow the player to surpass the level cap
- Removed broken Name Rater function from Mart NPCs, as player can rename from the menu
- Fixed multiple tile / collision errors
- Fixed overlong description on Siren Song which overflowed the text box
- Fixed Future Sight
- Fixed mkxp.json
- Fixed Cuspide being banned from GTS
- Fixed GTS crashing when player had too many spaces in their party
- Removed Item PC
- Fixed the HFMs showing the wrong base power in their descriptions
- Fixed rival remaining in Noola’s Tavern once the Power Corridor quest is activated
- Fixed generator entrance not cooling after venting coolant
- Fixed fishing encounters in Alba Woods
- Changed naming sequence so that backing out gives the character’s default name rather than the player’s name
- Fixed Spelotl and Salamancer not learning Water Pulse by TM
- Fixed Sludge animation causing an error loop that would force a crash
- Fixed Nurse dialogue playing directly after walking into a building if the player whited out before Condor
- Fixed softlock in gate house north of Rook Town where you would be unable to move after talking to guard if standing above the table
- Fixed softlock in Rook Power Plant where electricity would not clear after turning off the voltage / defeating the Alter
- Fixed bug where dialogue would re-trigger after satisfying its initial conditions (like giving you an item)
- Fixed Tail Whip’s targeting so it no longer hits your Ally.
- Added extra animation/SFX to the Nursa “hug” option
- Multiple dialogue fixes
- Fixed missing pixels on Tanscure’s front sprite
- Fixed occasional load crash
- Fixed a crash with certain follower dialogues
- Fixed movement error that allowed walking off the boardwalk in Albarook Mine
- Fixed shiny icon’s misplacement in the GTS
- Fixed GTS rejecting mons who were traded once then evolved
- Fixed Eggs revealing species in Continue screen, Trainer Card
- Fixed an occasional GTS crash
- Fixed a disposed bitmap error that would occasionally appear after defeated Alters
- Shifted threshold of happiness checker’s messages so the evolution point is more clear
- Many more small fixes and improvements
How to Play Pokemon Flux
To play a Pokemon Flux RPGMaker game, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the game: You can download the game file from the Pokemerald.
- Extract the game: Once the game file has been downloaded, you will need to extract the game from the compressed file format it is in. You can do this by using a file compression program such as WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Install the RPGMaker RTP: The RPGMaker RTP (Run Time Package) is a set of required game files that need to be installed before you can play the game. You can download the RTP from the official RPGMaker website.
- Run the Pokemon Flux: After you have installed the RPGMaker RTP, you can run the game by double-clicking on the game’s executable file.
- Enjoy the game: Once the game has launched, you can start playing and exploring the world of the fan-made Pokemon RPGMaker game.
JV – Lead developer
Oripoke – Lead writer and spriter
Futuresushi – Game balancing and new moves/abilities/etc
Golurk – Pokémon and character designer/artist
Jumpluff – Music composer
Kyledove – Spriter
Blizaga101 – Spriter
DrTapeworm – Spriter
Antiant – Sprite animator