Pokemon Soulstones is a Fan-game by Jos_Louis with many new features and functions, such as attributes for our character. And it’s now available for download. It was last updated in 2023-10-21.
Download Pokemon Soulstones Fan-Game
made in: RPG Maker
Version: Pokemon Soulstones v2.0.5
I started making Pokemon Soulstones in February 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic started. Due to the encouragement of some close family, I finally ventured down the path of making a Pokemon game that I wanted to play because I wanted to tell a story. As the project increased in scope, I became more ambitious and am now at the point where I wanted to release the game to the general public. In that regard, I’ve tried to include everything I always wanted in a Pokemon game, and I hope that everyone else that gets a chance to play it will enjoy it too.
In no way do I receive any profit or monetary compensation for this fan game. I have made this game under fair use laws and do not intend to breach those. If you paid money to access this game, you have been ripped off.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon GS Chronicles!
Tools used to make the game:
- RPG Maker XP | Pokemon Essentials v17.2
You are an Agent working for the Republican Agency that has been sent back from the year 3564 CE to the 21st century. You have been issued orders to track down strong trainers known as Soul Keepers and recover their sacred pendants (the Soulstones) that hold strong legendary powers and the ability to command the loyalty of certain Mythical Pokemon. What you discover as you venture out on your mission is that you have been inserted into a much larger conflict between two ancient factions; one that is seeking to unleash an evil upon the world and the other that is desperately trying to protect the Epoch Region from its return.
- Generation 1 to 7 included;
- Fairy type, Mega Evolution, Level Cap of 175.
- Estimated 25 hours of content + 10 more hours in the post game;
- Generation 3 style game world with mechanics and abilities up to Gen 7;
- Day/Night cycle, ability to view encounters on a map, Hidden Grottos;
- One region (the “Epoch – Present Day” Region) available in the main game with a second region (“Epoch 3564”) available in the post game;
- Not your ordinary gym battle and league challenge as this is a unique story with heavy emphasis on narrative for progression
- Choice of starters from Gen 1 – 7 and each starter has new abilities;
- Some Pokemon that have Epoch regional variants have also received a stat boost to make them more compelling team choices;
- Over 200 custom-made regional variant Pokemon for a National Pokedex size of 1030 Pokemon available (NOTE: All Pokemon are available except for Legendary, Mythical, and Ultra Beasts which are not available in this release)
- Over 65 custom-made Mega Pokemon in addition to canon megas
- Over 125 side quests that motivate a player to explore and go beyond conventional story areas and encourage exploration and collection;
- Like any other Pokemon fan game created using Pokemon Essentials, simply click on the download link and extract the archive.
- Note that there is both a Part 1 and a Part 2 and both parts must be downloaded and extracted to the same folder location.
- When this is done, run the Game.exe file.
- If you get an error message on startup regarding fonts not being installed, simply navigate to the Pokemon Soulstones\Fonts folder, select all the fonts, right click and install them as administrator.
Download Link for Pokemon Soulstones v2.0.5:
NOTE: If you have previously played the game, you should delete your entire game folder and replace it with this one given the significant changes I’ve made.