Pokemon Glazed is a GBA Rom Hack by redriders180 Based on Pokemon Emerald in English. It is now available for download.
Download Pokemon Glazed GBA Rom Hack
|June 12, 2022
Pokemon Glazed is a Pokemon ROM hack that has existed since the beginning. First appearing in 2005 when ROM hacking was still new and uncommon, this hack made big waves in the Pokemon community. It features multiple starters, five instead of three, dream world Pokemon, and two custom regions to explore alongside Johto. In addition, the entire Dex is catchable and you can rematch all trainers (including the Gym Leaders). Additionally, Glazed has a wealth of quality of life traits. It’s an awesome hack for a game originally released in 2005. This ROM hack rivals some of the best modern names out there, ROM or not. For any Pokemon fan, this game is an absolute must if you are into ROM hacks.
Today is the day you turn twelve, which means today is the day you get your first Pokemon. But if you were expecting an uneventful journey through the Tunod region, you are dead wrong. A mysterious force is sending the Pokemon world and the real world on a collision course. A mysterious team lurks in the ruins of ancient Tunod with a mysterious objective. You’ll meet allies in the form of three roaming Johto-region trainers and a devoured Pikachu bent on revenge. Will you manage to deal with this?
So, you should try out Pokemon Unbound
- Gym leaders have lower level Pokemon
- All battle sprites have been updated to their newer sprites
- Mega Evolution has been implemented as far as it will be in Glazed
- Mega Evolution is a permanent change
- Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0
- All Pokemon now have their proper Shout
- Manaphy and Arceus have their own sprite icon
- The froakie in the sprout tower now acts as a froakie instead of a bellsprout
- The Power Plant Booth has been added to the Trainer Island, where you can buy type-boosting items
- Ranked Leaders and Mixed Leaders are activated after defeating the Ranked League
- Trainer Isle’s Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders and Special Singles are available
- TMs, HMs and movement tutors do not work for a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario shares the same learning set as Lucario, while the other Mega Evolutions only learn a level 1 move. This move differs from Pokemon to Pokemon and should be learnable with any Move Relearner.
- The Pokedex shows the correct map and (generally) correct locations for each Pokemon. Some are slightly in error for reasons beyond me, but the vast majority are entirely correct.
- Pokemon that can Mega Evolve are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X only works on Charizard
Pokemon Unbound Download
redriders180, JPAN, ChaosRush, WesleyFG, Kymotonian, CSC-A7X, 2and2makes5, TehRoxxorz, Pokegirl4ever, Kid1513, Saurav, Hydragirium, Alucus, Dewitty, CNC, zetavares852, thethethethe, Brennan