Pokemon Glazed is a ROM hack of the Pokemon Emerald game created by a hacker named Redriders180. It was first released in 2012 and features a new region called Tunod, which includes three main cities, a variety of towns and routes, and a number of Pokemon Gyms to battle.
In Pokemon Glazed, players take on the role of a young trainer from the Tunod region who embarks on a journey to become the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world. The game begins with the player receiving a starter Pokemon from the Tunod region’s Professor, and soon after, they set out on their adventure. Along the way, they will encounter new friends and fierce rivals, as well as a sinister organization known as Team Fusion.
As the player progresses through the game, they will travel to multiple regions, including Tunod, Johto, and the brand new region of Rankor. They will also encounter legendary Pokemon, including Mew, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza, as they work to foil Team Fusion’s plans and prevent them from unleashing a powerful ancient Pokemon. The game features a variety of new features and improvements, including new Pokemon types, new moves, and an enhanced graphics engine.
be sure to try out Pokemon Gaia.
In Pokemon Glazed, players assume the role of a young trainer who embarks on a journey to become the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world. The game follows the traditional gameplay formula of the main series, where players capture and train Pokemon to battle against other trainers and progress through the game’s storyline.
One of the unique aspects of Pokemon Glazed is the introduction of new Pokemon types, including Shadow and Fairy, which adds new strategic elements to battles. The game also features new moves and abilities, such as Sacred Fire and Dark Void, that give players more options to customize their Pokemon’s moveset. Additionally, the game introduces new Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversions that provide powerful new forms for certain Pokemon.
Exciting news has just arrived in the world of Pokemon Rom hacking and for every Pokemon Glazed fan. The popular Pokemon Glazed is now updated and improved. Hopefully we can expect more of these improvements in the coming days.
The game has taken another leap after years of inactivity. A guy from the Pokecommunity named TrainerX493 decided to level up Pokemon Glazed. Dozens of fixes and improvements have been made that will surely make you want to play Pokemon Glazed again.
Another exciting news is that the 7b saves are compatible with 8.5.1. This means that if you played the previous 7b version of Glazed, you can continue playing it in the latest Glazed version.
Fixed the Penthouse key glitch
Use cheat code 82005274 015F to fix the glitch. The cheat replaces the first item in the Pokemart with Penthouse Key.
- Gym leaders have lower level pokemon
- All battle sprites have been updated to their newer sprites
- Mega Evolution has been implemented as much as it will be in Glazed
- Mega Evolution is a permanent change
- Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0
- All Pokemon now have their proper cry
- Manaphy and Arceus have a proper sprite icon
- The Froakie in Sprout Tower now acts as a Froakie, instead of as a Bellsprout
- Added the Power Shack to Trainer Isle, to purchase type-boosting held items
- Ranker Leaders and Mixed Leaders are enabled upon defeating the Ranker League
- Trainer Isle’s Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders, and Special Singles are available
- TMs, HMs, and move tutors will not work for a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario has the same learnset as Lucario, while the other Mega Evolutions only learn one move, at level 1. This move differs between each Pokemon and should be able to be taught by using any Move Relearner
- The Pokedex displays the correct map, and (generally) the correct locations for each Pokemon. Some are slightly off due to something I can’t figure out, but a great majority are completely accurate
- Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X only works on Charizard
Download Pokemon Glazed GBA Rom Pre-Patched
- Creator: redriders180
- Version: v8.6.3 (Completed) / v9.1.0 (Unofficial) (Completed)
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: June 09, 2022
Note from TrainerX493 (hotfix author): 7b saves and all other 8.X saves are compatible with version 8.7.0, just replace the original ROM and make sure it uses the same name. Use NPS patcher or https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ with a clean Emerald.gba (Trashman) rom to use this patch (Get these yourself, it’s not hard to find if you use Google, with the patch itself at the bottom of this post).
mGBA will crash if the audio driver is set to “Qt Multimedia”. Make sure this is set to “SDL” instead (this applies to older versions, including 7b).
redriders180, JPAN, Knizz, ChaosRush, WesleyFG, Kymotonian, CSC-A7X, 2and2makes5, TehRoxxorz, Pokegirl4ever, Kid1513, Saurav, Hydragirium, Alucus, Dewitty, CNC, zetavares852, thethethethe, Brennan