Pokemon Serene Crystal is a GBC ROM Hack by PeanutellaXO based on Pokemon Crystal in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on Sunday, October 23, 2023.
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Serene Crystal GBA Rom
- Creator: PeanutellaXO
- Version: v1.0
- Hack of: Pokemon Crystal
- Updated: October 23, 2023
Pokemon Serene Crystal is a hack that strives to change up the original Crystal, with new gym leaders and Pokémon from newer generations, alongside new original regional forms! There have been several QOL improvements that, alongside the new dex, makes for a fun experience! While the story remains largely unchanged, there have been a few minor changes to make some characters feel more coherent. Apart from that, it’s identical to Crystal’s story.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Quetzal.
- A remixed Pokedex, both of old and new Pokémon.
- Better balancing, with a fixed* level curve.
- 2 new gym leaders, replacing old ones, and an older gym leader has been promoted to a higher gym.
- HMs can be forgotten at anytime.
- A lot of Pokémon have had their sprites changed.
- Various QOL changes, such as being able to run, Pokémon not dying of poison in the overworld and evolutionary stones being available for purchase in Goldenrod.
- A rebalanced type chart, aiming to buff weaker types, and slightly nerf stronger types.
- Several weaker Pokémon have gotten stat buffs, and all Pokémon have better movesets. All Pokemon have also had their stats updated to match Gen 7, with the exception of Raichu.
- Every Pokémon can be evolved without the need for trading. Trade items can be used like stones.
- There’s no badge boost anymore.
- The Super Rod will be available in Blackthorn city.
- Several moves from newer generations have been added.
Some NPC sprites may glitch when playing their walking animation. They’ll turn into a jumble of text for
the duration of their walking animation.
In Goldenrod, Mount Mortar (Floor 1 & 2) and Cerulean City, warp points may be incorrect. When
entering or exiting a building, you may be sent to the wrong warp. This shouldn’t cause any soft-locking,
but may be confusing.
If any more glitches are found, please notify me!