Pokemon Quetzal (Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer) is a GBA ROM Hack based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on May 31, 2023.
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Quetzal (Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer) GBA Rom
- Creator: TenmaRH
- Version: Alpha 0.6.9
- Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
- Updated: May 31, 2023
Pokemon Quetzal Multiplayer is a multiplayer version of the good old Pokemon Emerald. You can choose from 11 starters. You can also challenge your friends to a Pokemon battle!
The Pokemon Quetzal Multiplayer GameBoy Advance Edition combines the popular elements of the original Pokemon Emerald with revamped multiplayer features. Gone are the days of solo travel. Now you can explore the vastness of the Hoenn region with up to three other trainers and share battles, trades and memories.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon This Gym of Mine.
- Pokemon Quetzal Multiplayer support (local and online) for 1 to 4 people
- Subsequent Pokemon
- You can choose between 44 different starters
- You can choose the number of Pokémon that accompany you (0-6).
- Choose between 6 playable characters: Brendan, May, Gold, Red, Ash and Gloria + 7 more characters in v0.6.4 (Elio, Lucas, Rei, Steven, Rocket Grunt, Magma Grunt & Victor)
- Single, double and multiple battles against other players from anywhere
- Trade with other players from anywhere
- Fight in co-op mode (fight together against the other trainers in double battles)
- Spectator mode: You can watch the game with other players (and fight alongside them)
- All Gen 1-3 Pokemon are available without the need to trade with other games (including Legendary Pokemon)
- Use HMs outside of combat without having to learn them
- Adjustable gloss rate
- The legendaries are HIDDEN, once you find, defeat, or capture them they will appear in the Snorlax cave.
- To go from the old version to this open PC and save the game (menu start) in the Pokemon center.
- Chase and Elaine appear as playable characters but cannot be selected (bad animations).
- There are new legendaries hidden in the game, join our Discord, and if you find the most legends a mod will give you a prize.
- The game may have a big bug so make backup copies.
Pokemon Quetzal v0.6.9
- Scheduled transformation from fused necrozma to ultra necrozma
- All legendaries (1 gen to 8 gen) can now be captured in normal mode (except Arceus)
- New HIDDEN legendaries in the game:
- Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus (still can’t transform)
- Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex (still can’t get the item to fuse them in normal mode)
- Regieleki, Regidrago and Regigigas
- Some hidden legendary Pokemon changed their location and requirements
- When merging Pokemon they didn’t forget characteristic attacks (calyrex is still bad)
- Fused Necrozma did not learn signature attacks
- Move Z from Ultra Necrozma froze your game
- New legendary HIDDEN in the game:
- Type Null (can’t get discs yet).
- Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Stakataka, Blacephalon, Poipole.
- Necrozma (items to smelt are not obtainable yet).
- Magearna (this is also the original form).
- Zarude (this is also a given form).
- Cosmoem evolves into solgaleo and lunala by evolution stones.
- Meltan evolves by level.
- When merging pokémon, the status change was not calculated.
- Rockruff’s normal ability bug when evolving into twilight form.
- Some conditions of legendary pokemon were wrong.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE, FOR REPORTING BUGS. Also Try Pokemon GS Chronicles.
All credits: https://pastebin.com/ncvkGPQJ