Plunge into the sugary realm of Pokemon Sweet 2th, a captivating GBA ROM Hack by Ephraim225, and embark on a delightful adventure brimming with delectable creatures and captivating challenges.
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Sweet 2th GBA Rom
- Creator: Ephraim225
- Version: August 21, 2017 Bugfix Update
- Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
- Updated: August 21, 2017
Welcome to Pokemon Sweet 2th, where battles are carried out with the power of dessert! Travel through a confectionary wonderland that resembles Kanto but is quite different, as those who explore will soon discover! Capture 386 candified Pokemon and fill up the pages of your Cookbook! We’ve spared no expense in making the experience unique, which is why there is a brand-new type chart consisting of twelve flavors of ice cream. (Apple is totally a flavor of ice cream.) And if you’re sick of Kanto, you’ll be pleased to know this is totally not Kanto, no matter how much it seems to be.
As the world is designed to reward exploration, there’s something waiting in every map that may not have been there before, whether it’s a cleverly hidden item or a dreadfully bad pun. (We have plenty of those.) The PokeSweets themselves are as delicious as they look, and they look good enough to eat!
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Emerald Rogue.
- Crafting: Just like the previous hack, craft EV items out of berries, this time at any house with a kitchen sink
- Fast Travel: Anytime you are outdoors, you can warp to any known location using the Start menu
- No HMs here: Your PokéSweets clear obstacles without need for HMs or badges
- Customizable music: Use the Music Player item to change what music plays in battle
- A grand total of 386 PokéSweets: The original 151 return, along with over 200 new treats made by the fans
- Mega Evolutions: Courtesy of Touched, 25 real Mega Evolutions, fresh out of the oven
- Non-linear map: Depending on the starter you select, you will take one of three routes through the region
- Sidequests: Just like before, many NPCs will reward you for completing their tasks
- Non-breaking Sweet Balls: Your balls don’t break if they fail to capture, but they are now more expensive to compensate
- Cookbook incentives: Get rewarded with cool items for Cookbook completion
Ephraim225, Channini, ThatRandomSpriter, Dracoknight545, JaneThePegasus, Pikafan2000, Bubblypies, Peachyprincessy, Thomasfan22, SgtSmilies, MrDollSteak, Doesntknowhowtoplay, Touched, Navenatox, JPAN, Jambo, Ismash, Shiny Quagsire, FBI, NewDenverCity, ~Ruki!