Pokemon Rosen Version Made using RPG Maker XP // Pokemon Essentials V19.1 in English. The download for it is currently accessible, with the latest update having been made on March 05, 2023.
Download Pokemon Rosen Version Fan Game
- Creator: ValiantGamer
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Based on: Pokémon Essentials
- Updated: March, 05, 2023
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Insurgence!
Alyssia ZERO Server
The year is 2122, and the technology giant Cyber has recently released it’s new product: an immersive deep dive system into a world long forgotten by modern culture: the World of Pokémon! At the behest of the Cyber CEO’s child the long forgotten franchise was reawoken from the history books and recreated in virtual reality. Not content with simply repeating the past, the team behind this monumental effort created a whole new region, Alyssia! Within it, our dedicated team have created an immersive and dynamic story for you to explore, and introduced a new variant of Pokemon to the A.I-driven populace, the Rosen-formes. Lately, it seems that there have been errors with our program, and NPC’s are not behaving as we have come to expect.
You are the child of the CEO of Cyber, the worlds largest technology conglomerate. At your behest, Pokémon, a long dead franchise, has been revived in the form of an immersive reality simulation that utilises a player’s dreams to create realistic experiences and sensations. On the launch day of this project, you are the first to test the system but something unforeseen goes wrong – the systems designed to protect you do not, and the failsafes are disabled, sending you spiralling into a test server known as Alyssia ZERO with no memories or recollections on where you came from.
Your journey begins at the behest of Professor Oak who believes they have used strange technology to bring you through to this world, when he tells you that Rosen Forme Pokémon come from the same world that you do, and that his colleague, an expert on them, has gone missing. He wishes to see your effect on the world around you, as these Pokémon have been wreaking devastating changes on various ecosystems around the region.
On your quest, you will encounter the mysterious Team Null who claim to know the reality around them is not quite what it seems, and wish to reduce that world to nothing, to Null… you will not fight them alone however, as oddly familiar figures from a life you no longer remember begin to appear to guide you through an ever changing world within which, you do not truly belong.
Shadow Pokémon however have resurfaced alongside this evil. Will you and your allies be able to overcome this growing darkness?
- 147+ new Rosen Formes
- A unique OST with original songs by Dingerfish and Doomdegree25!
- A complete National Dex at the release of the final Episode!
- Rebalanced Pokémon Types and Abilities!
- Shadow Pokémon make a terrifying return! They take on a new shadowy apperarance!
- 15+ hours of story content in Episode 1 alone
- A dynamic questing system with many side quests in each locale
- 100 Golden Spinarak to find for a family in need…
- Custom sprites for many important NPC’s
- PokeTriad World Championship an optional plot point
- Unlockable Move Relearner akin to Legends Arceus
- Custom shiny sprites for many classic Pokemon
- Strange Lost Rifts that contain fragments of another world…
- Rebattle enhanced copies of trainers in the Proto Gym for unique rewards…
- HM Items to remove the need for HM’s entirely
- Use Nature Therapy to alter your Pokémon’s nature!
- Reach the Conservation Centre to EV Train and reset with ease!
- Challenging battles where key NPC’s try to overwhelm with tactics
- A world that changes and encourages revisiting old locales
- Lead Developer – ValiantGamer
- Concept Art – ali760, Salty, StarWolff
- Spriting – ali760, Salty, StarWolff
- Sound Design – Doom, DingerFish
- Video Editing – DingerFish
- Scripting – Nine
- Playtesting – TheFuzzz, ToastDawg, CinderArts