Pokemon World Stadium is a GBA ROM Hack GBC based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on March 30, 2023.
Download Pokemon World Stadium GBA ROM Pre-Patched
- Creator: Sacred GBC
- Version: v1.1
- Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red
- Updated: March 30, 2023
Also, be sure to check out Pokémon Modern Emerald!
Get ready for an exciting challenge! In this hack, you’ll embark on an exciting journey to the Pokémon Center and assemble your ultimate team using the Pokémon on your PC. Once your team is ready, it’s time to show off your skills in 20 action-packed battles in the World Stadium.
You’ll meet some familiar faces along the way, but you’ll also have to adjust to new and challenging opponents. And don’t worry if you don’t recognize someone, a quick Google search will help you figure out their identity. Get ready to put your strategy skills to the test and become a true Pokémon Master!
Pokemon World Stadium offers you the unique opportunity to create your dream team with all Pokemon up to generation 8 as a loan option. You’ll have access to the latest Gen 8 moves, skills, items, and combat mechanics, making this game a true masterpiece. It’s a love letter to all the Pokémon fans out there who have dreamed of battling their favorite characters with their dream team in a GBA ROM Hack.
While there are a few small bugs, they’re barely noticeable and won’t affect your gameplay on most emulators. Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Receive almost all items up to Generation 8 at the start of the game to help you create the team of your choice.
- Fight against famous characters from different eras of the series.
- At the beginning of the game you have access to the Egg Movement Tutor and the Level Up Movement Tutor.
- NPCs with hidden abilities and NPCs that change nature will appear in the next updates.
- The ability names are jumbled up, but you can read the ability’s description on the Pokemon’s overview screen to find out what its function is or what it is.
- Professor Oak, the first Overworld NPC you interact with, takes about 10-15 seconds to load because he transfers all Pokemon to your party and PC boxes once you start your interaction with him.
- This game was tested on EclipseEmu and will not run on this emulator. However, it has been tested and works on 44VBA (iOS), Visual Boy Advance (PC) and OpenEmu (MacOS) emulators
Pokemon World Stadium Download Links