Dragon Ball Z Team Training is a GBA Rom Hack by Z-Max based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download.
Download Pre-Patched Dragon Ball Z Team Training GBA Rom
- Creator: Z-Max
- Version: v8
- Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
- Updated: August 10, 2020
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Flora Sky.
Main modifications of the game
- Pokemon are replaced by “fighters” (200 fighters in the last version)
- New maps
- New attacks: 170 attacks including more than 130 new attacks (techniques from Dbz) with new animations of course, and about 30 old attacks (from Pokémon, like Headbutt for example).
- A complete list of moves and learn sets might be done in the future, the thing is that it takes a lot of time to do it.
- Battle backgrounds
- Overworld sprites (small sprites on the maps)
- DBZ musics
- New items (capsules, senzu…etc)
- Some back sprites (characters from behind) are not really beautiful. But most of them look good enough.
- No strategy in this game, the type advantages are only: Fight beats Dark, Dark beats Ghost and Psychic, and a few more changes. Indeed, most characters and moves have the same type, the strategy is not viable.
- Game difficulty: the game is globally easy. The league is pretty hard though.
- Onigiri: restores HP by 20 points.
- Satan drink: restores HP by 50 points.
- Z-Drink: restores HP by 200 points.
- Senzu: fully restores HP and heals any status problems.
- Crystal: revives a fighter and restores HP by half the maximum amount.
- Shenron scale: revives a fighter and restores HP fully.
- Flying Nimbus: used for escaping instantly from a cave or a dungeon.
- Holy water: raises the level of a fighter by one.
- Moon stone: makes certain saiyans fighters evolve into great apes.
- Metal coat: makes Super Cooler evolve into Metal Cooler and Mega Rild into Metal Rild.
- Ape tail: makes certain saiyans evolve into SSJ4.
- God stone: makes certain saiyans evolve into SSJ God.
- Potara: used for the fusion and boosts fire type moves when held
- Wilo’s brain: given by the scientist of the museum. It allows to have Wilo.
- Smoke capsule: allows to flee from any wild battle.
- Capsule: catch rate of 1.
- Great capsule: catch rate of 1,5.
- Ultra capsule: catch rate of 2.
- Golden capsule: catches any fighter without fail.
- Babidi capsule: used only in the Babidi Zone.
- Battle boots: The holder may be able to strike first.
- Battle gloves: boosts fighting-type moves
- Battle armor: The holding fighter may endure an attack, leaving just 1 HP.
- Nyoibo: boosts normal-type moves.
- Neo-Scouter: boosts the critical-hit ratio of the holding fighter.
- Turtle suit: brings extra exp. points in battle.
- Weights: promotes strong growth but lowers speed while it is held.
- Potara: boosts fire-type moves when it’s held, and allows the fusion.
- Z-Sword: may cause the foe to flinch upon taking damage.
- A-Scouter: an advanced scouter, used for seeing ghosts and unseeable beings.
- Ocarina: awakens any fighter. Necessary to awaken Hildegarn blocking the way.
- Radar: used for finding hidden items.
- Dragon Balls(7): used for summoning Shenron.
- Shell Bell: used for calling a sea turtle and surf (Babidi’s badge required).
Also, be sure to try out Pokémon Emerald Encore Edition.
Warning: The codes may cause irreversible glitches in the game. Before using a code, I advise you to make a copy of your save and your rom.
First, put the master code in the “CodeBreaker” (Cheats -> Cheat list -> CodeBreaker):
- 17543C48 E65E0B97
- 8C050415 EB447C7A
- AD86124F 2823D8DA
- A0CCA92E 61571E3B
- E2302908 64FD3288
- 25AF3162 06D16963
After inserting the master code, put the code of the pokemon which matches the fighter you want. Put the code of Bulbasaur for Goku for example. The list of pokemon cheat codes is here.
The codes of some fighters don’t match their numbers however. You can find the list of fighter’s IDs on the wikia -> Here
(In the version 3, I changed the order of all the characters from SSJ Bardock until the last fighter. Indeed, adding fighters in every update has caused a mess in the scouter data.)
So, if you want Whis for example, look at his ID number in the list above. It’s 135 (it’s not 165 as indicated by the scouter number), so you need the code of the 135th pokemon of course (Lapras) which is 483AC796 E3850B8F.
After using a code for a fighter, remove all the codes in the codebreaker, save and reopen your rom. Don’t restart only, you really have to reopen the rom.
The codes may cause glitches sometimes if you don’t use them correctly, so be careful. Just make sure to have a copy of your save file and your rom, just in case.
Infinite money cheat code
Item code: 82003884 XXXX
Replace XXXX by the item number of the list: Here
Then, buy this item at any mart.
- Golden capsule = master ball
- Holy water = rare candy
- Ape tail = water stone
- God stone = fire stone
- Metal coat = thunder stone
- Senzu = full restore
- Shenron scale = max revive
- Battle Boots = quick claw
- BattleGloves = black belt
- Battle Armor = poison barb
- Nyoibo = silk scarf
- Neo-Scouter = scope lens
- Turtle Suit = lucky egg
- Weights = macho brace
- Potara = charcoal
- Z-Sword = king’s rock
-PC item modifier: 82025840 XXXX
This code makes an item show up in the last place of the PC. Replace XXXX by the item number in the list(link above).
- 39584B19 D80CC66A
- CE71B3D3 1F6A85FB
- 198DF179 5413C867
- 73ECB8A0 BDD8B251
- D5AFFB37 6855972C
- 73ECB8A0 BDD8B251
This code doesn’t work perfectly however, the shinys you catch should go directly in your team, so make room in the party. When you already have 6 fighters, the shinys are not in the PC boxes, I don’t know why.
You can combine this code with the one of the fighter you want. For example, put the shiny code, the master code and the code of Goku to battle him as a shiny.